- Serving Size 30 pieces, 2cm x 4cm squares
- Preparation Time20 mins
- Cooking Time10 mins
- 250 gUnsalted butter
- 1/4 canCARNATION® Sweetened Creamer
- 1 cupChocolate powder
- 48 pcsCheese cracker
- 1 tspVanilla essence
- Step 1Place parchment paper on a 8” square cake mold.
- Step 2Melt the butter in a pot, add in CARNATION® Sweetened Creamer, and chocolate powder. Stir until the mixture free from lumps.
- Step 3Pour ¼ of the chocolate mixture into the cake mold, lay the cheese cracker evenly on chocolate mixture. Repeat the steps with chocolate mixture and cheese cracker.
- Step 4Chill it in the refrigerator overnight.
- Step 5Cut the Batik Cake in square 2cm x 4cm in size. Ready to serve.